Monday, October 19, 2009

The Hunt Is Afoot


I, Alexis Cooper, have created a blog to document the journey down the Congo that I am about to undertake. Understandably, it is not the hot thing that intimidates me, but rather the actual journey, which I face with trepidation and an air of grandiloquence. But mostly anticipation. Because, honestly, this whole High School thing needs be terminated. I am ready to move on with my life, but the Government disagrees. Which is not surprising at all. But I digress. Feel free to check this regularly for my opinionated insights into the collegial system. I feel I need an avenue in which to express myself. Blogging must be healthier than staring into the abyss.... But I have no time to contemplate life any longer.

The hunt is afoot.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world sweetie! It is a good thing to write it helps a lot!!! You can follow mine as well if you would like!!! Love ya!

    http://thekrazykkouple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete